A “fee-only” firm means our only compensation comes from fees charged to our clients. The team at Financial Freedom does not earn any commissions or fees on the investments and recommendations we make to you. Likewise, we do not earn any referral fees or commissions. What does this mean for you? It means that our team is poised to present non-biased financial advice and truly has your best interest in mind. Our experienced team of financial planners is completely objective and independent. A fee-only relationship eliminates any conflict of interest that might exist.
Transparency is King
Our retainer fee includes all of our wealth advisory services.
- Our only form of compensation comes directly from our clients.
- This compensation is agreed-to in advance and reviewed annually.
- We don’t earn commissions or fees on the products, investments, or recommendations we make to our clients.
- We receive no referral fees.
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
Financial Freedom LLC is a member of NAPFA – the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors. NAPFA is the largest professional association of fee-only comprehensive financial planners in the United States with 3,000 members providing consumers and institutions with objective financial advice on a fee-only basis. NAPFA members must agree and abide to a strict code of ethics and fiduciary oath.
We provide advice and recommendations to assist our clients in achieving their life goals and objectives. We do not sell any investment products. We believe this means we can be completely objective and independent and that it removes any potential conflict of interest from the recommendations being made. Financial Freedom offers the following fee-only services:
- Develop and Implement Financial Plans
- Asset Allocation, Investment Management & Wealth Accumulation
- Retirement Planning Utilizing Monte Carlo Simulation
- Retirement Income Distribution Planning
- Estate Planning, Tax and Cash Flow Planning
- College Funding Planning
- Risk Analysis/Insurance Analysis
- Life and Disability Insurance Analysis, Recommendations and Implementation
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Employee Benefits Analysis and Recommendations
- Stock Option Planning
- Fidelity Trustee Services
- Company 401(k) plan analysis, recommendations and implementation of a Fidelity 401(k), if a new plan is needed
- Financial Planning Consultation Employee Benefit Program. This program is designed to supplement and enhance the effectiveness of the 401(k)
- First Mortgage, Refinancing and Home Equity Loans
- Real Estate Consulting Services